Friday, April 23, 2010

Did you know Shirley Temple was born today in 1928?

Our internet was down all day today so this will be a very short post.  Here are the spoils from a Monday night trip to Beacon's Closet with Liz...
I really need to learn how to sew.  I saw so many dresses that had so much potential to be cute if only I could fix them up a bit.  I may have to add that to my list of things to do.  Anyone want to give me some basic lessons??  :)

In other news... I was introduced to two new fashion blogs today: Copenhagen Street Style and Face Hunter.  I just spent the last 30 minutes perusing both and I'm already in love.  Yay for new blogs to stalk!



1 comment:

  1. Wait, these are clothes that you bought at beacon's closet? How did you take these pictures?

    Also, why have I not seen these shoes. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete